“We Only Recommend Verge To Our Clients Because We Know That They Will Only Use Quality Products, Do a Meticulous Job, Have Polite Crews and a Super Nice Sales Team That Always Shows Up On Time.” – Kandrac and Kole Designs
Pagers, searching to find a pay phone, desk top answering machines, the mile thick Yellow Pages…. launching and operating a business in 1994 was so much different than it is today.
No internet, email, text messaging, Google Maps, social media, or iPhones.
And yet, the core philosophy of Verge & Associates has never wavered over the past twenty two years:
- Approach and work on each home as if it were our own.
- Use only the best materials to ensure value and product long life cycles.
- Conduct constant research to determine if materials and installation processes can be improved upon.
- Build systems for each service to provide consistent excellence and clear communication.
- Insist that education and training be a continuous focus of our business model.
Our company’s mission and values grew as we did. As we married and had children alongside yours, we began to understand that a home is the foundation upon which an entire community is built. Beautiful and well maintained homes help to create vibrant, caring, and engaged neighborhoods. Great places to raise families and live quality lives.
We extended our community reach even further by supporting our schools, sponsoring subdivision events, and spending our marketing dollars at the neighborhood level.
Over the past twenty one years we’ve grown from a company primarily focused on interior and exterior painting to one that is considered the leader in several other home transformation services as well. James Hardie siding replacement, vinyl window replacement, kitchen/bath cabinet painting, custom decks, gutters, and garage doors are all areas of proven expertise.